Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in Talks on Cholesterol DrugDrew Armstrong and Naomi Kresge
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. is in talks with “more than one” possible partner to help develop the company’s injectable drug to treat high cholesterol in patients for whom statins aren’t effective, Chief Executive Officer John Maraganore said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day