Alliance One Loses Appeal Over Spanish Tobacco Cartel FinesStephanie Bodoni
Alliance One International Inc. lost a challenge at the European Union’s top court over antitrust fines levied almost eight years ago for fixing the prices paid to Spanish tobacco growers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day