‘Mad Men,’ ‘American Horror Story’ Score 17 Emmy NominationsChristopher Palmeri
“Mad Men,” cable TV’s look back at the 1960s-era advertising industry, will vie for an unprecedented fifth Emmy award in its category after being nominated again as a finalist for TV’s best drama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks