Sugar Price Seen ‘Skewed to the Upside’ on India, BrazilIsis Almeida
Sugar price prospects are “skewed to the upside” because of wet weather in Brazil, the world’s biggest producer, and a lack of rain in second-ranking India, according to UBS AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing