RIM Throws a PlayBook Party, But the PlayBook's an AfterthoughtMeghan Walsh
On my way to a promotional event thrown by Research In Motion at Manhattan’s Chelsea Market, I stopped for a late lunch. With veggie wrap in hand, I sat at a long table near a young man who looked to be in his mid-20s. He was wearing a black Polo shirt bearing a white BlackBerry emblem—and was slouched over an iPhone. (Full disclosure: He did at one point pull out a BlackBerry for about three seconds.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders