Rajesh Khanna, Who Started Bollywood’s Star Craze, Dies at 69Pratish Narayanan
Rajesh Khanna, the first superstar of the Indian film industry whose romantic turns in Bollywood movies during the late 1960s and early 1970s drew love letters written in blood from swooning fans, has died. He was 69.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner