How to Run Late for a Meeting in StyleBy
Last year, serial investor Bill Lee took 200 meetings at the St. Regis Hotel in San Francisco. People would inevitably run late for their appointments and begin sending a stream of updates about their expected arrival times. The whole process got Lee thinking that there must be a better way to coordinate meetings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis