Honeywell Profit Tops Estimates on Aerospace SalesThomas Black
Honeywell International Inc., a maker of flight controls and thermostats, rose the most in more than three years after reporting quarterly profit that beat analysts’ estimates, driven by commercial aerospace sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn