France’s Hollande Names Jouyet to Head Caisse Des Depots FundFabio Benedetti-Valentini
French President Francois Hollande named Jean-Pierre Jouyet, head of the country’s financial markets regulator, to run Caisse des Depots et Consignations, a state-run bank and investment fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself