EU Offshore Wind Power Capacity Rose 50% in First Half of 2012Sally Bakewell
Offshore wind power generation capacity rose 50 percent in the first half of the year compared with the same period in 2011, the European Wind Energy Association said in a statement today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself