Chinese Subsidies Led to Abound’s Failure, Chief Tells CongressJim Snyder
Abound Solar Inc., a solar-panel maker that shut after borrowing $70 million from the U.S., couldn’t compete with Chinese companies selling items below production costs, the company’s ex-chief executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy