Chinese Fishing Crew Freed After 18 Months Captivity in SomaliaBloomberg News
China secured the release of a 26-man crew aboard a Taiwanese fishing boat that was captured by Somali pirates more than 18 months ago, the Foreign Ministry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn