Cameron Is Said to Plan Cabinet Reorganization After SummerRobert Hutton
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron is planning to reorganize his ministerial team after his summer break, seeking to get his coalition on track after months of U-turns and mutinies, said a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing