BNY Mellon Profit Declines 37% as Low Rates Hurt RevenueCharles Stein
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., the world’s largest custody bank, said second-quarter earnings fell 37 percent as low interest rates and declining stock markets cut into revenue and the bank settled a lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing