Battlefield Twitter: When Companies Take Their Fights PublicBy
Celebrities are often known to get into Twitter wars, but what about companies? Well, it turns out that otherwise tight-lipped corporate reps and execs also vent their annoyances and even engage in public tiffs, too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis