Artists Flee Los Angeles Museum Board, Deitch Draws FireChristopher Palmeri and Katya Kazakina
The departure in the past week of four prominent artists from the board of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles has fueled speculation that billionaire Eli Broad will step in and take over the 33-year-old institution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day