Amphenol Surges After Increasing 2012 Profit ForecastFrederic Tomesco
Amphenol Corp. jumped the most in more than three years, leading gains in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, after the maker of electronic and fiber-optic connectors raised its full-year profit and revenue forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?