Wife of Convicted Ex-Credit Suisse Broker Seeks AssetsChristie Smythe
The wife of Eric Butler, a former Credit Suisse Group AG broker convicted in a $1 billion fraud, is protesting the government’s efforts to take over joint assets, according to a federal court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day