Vodafone $10 Billion Dividend Quandary Draws Investor IreAmy Thomson, Scott Moritz and Manuel Baigorri
More than a decade after Vodafone Group Plc started a U.S. mobile-phone partnership with Verizon Communications Inc., payments from the venture are still uncertain and investors’ patience is wearing thin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans