VMware Names EMC’s Pat Gelsinger CEO to Replace Paul MaritzDina Bass
EMC Corp. said Pat Gelsinger will succeed Paul Maritz as chief executive officer of VMware Inc., giving new management the task of pursuing new products and stepping up growth at the software maker under its control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing