Thailand’s TCC Said to Bid for OCBC’s Beverage StakesCathy Chan, Elffie Chew and Joyce Koh
Thai Beverage Pcl, Thailand’s biggest beer maker, said it’s in talks to buy Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp.’s S$2.85 billion ($2.3 billion) stakes in Fraser & Neave Ltd. and Asia Pacific Breweries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's