Soybean Area in India to Climb as Record Prices Boost SowingSwansy Afonso
Soybean acreage in India, Asia’s largest exporter of the animal feed made from the oilseed, is set to increase as much as 10 percent this year as record prices spur farmers to boost sowing. Futures in India slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day