Slovenia Set to Approve Fund to Clean Banks’ Balance SheetsBoris Cerni
Slovenian lawmakers are set to approve the creation of a sovereign wealth fund that will take bad loans from the country’s banks to shore up the financial industry during the credit crisis and spur economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant