Senate to Consider Tax Credit for Bringing Jobs to U.S.Kathleen Hunter
As President Barack Obama escalates his contention that Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney supports policies that send jobs overseas, Senate Democrats want to advance a measure creating an incentive to bring jobs to the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs