Rio Tinto CEO Closely Watching Economic Turmoil as China SlowsElisabeth Behrmann and Jesse Riseborough
Rio Tinto Group, the world’s third-largest mining company, said it was closely watching the global economy a day after the International Monetary Fund cut its 2013 growth forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day