Europe June Car-Sales Drop Slows on Volkswagen Price CutsOla Kinnander and Dorothee Tschampa
European car sales fell at the slowest rate in eight months as price cuts by Volkswagen AG and Renault SA helped counter the effects of the region’s sovereign-debt crisis and unemployment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy