Oil Near Seven-Week High on Iran Tension, Fed SpeculationGrant Smith and Ben Sharples
Oil traded near its highest level in seven weeks in New York on estimates that U.S. supplies declined last week, concern that tensions with Iran will worsen and signs that the Federal Reserve may boost stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling