New York Council Approves NYU ExpansionHenry Goldman
The New York City Council voted to allow New York University to add 1.9 million square feet to its Greenwich Village campus for classrooms, a gym and housing in the face of objections from residents and faculty who said it would change the character of the neighborhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations