Illinois Jobless-Debt Sale Buoyed by Lowest Yields: Muni CreditMichelle Kaske
Illinois is set to pay close to a record-low yield on a bond sale this week, even as it contends with the nation’s worst-funded pension system and as much as $8 billion in unpaid bills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing