Grains Reach Highs on Drought Fears: Commodities at CloseTom Metcalf
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities rose 0.1 percent to 631.04 by 5 p.m. in London. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials was down 0.2 percent at 1,545.328.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’