Goldman Sachs to Pay $26 Million to Settle Investor SuitBob Van Voris
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. will pay $26.6 million to settle a lawsuit brought by investors in a $698 million mortgage-backed securities offering, according to papers filed in Manhattan federal court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing