Emerging-Market Stocks Rise for Third Day on Easing SpeculationSridhar Natarajan and Jason Webb
Emerging-market stocks rose to a one-week high as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke reiterated willingness to take additional steps to boost growth and as China’s Commerce ministry said the nation’s economy will gain momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap