Euro Falls Before Germany Vote on Spanish Aid; Yen GainsKristine Aquino and Masaki Kondo
The euro weakened versus the dollar and yen before German lawmakers vote tomorrow on aid to recapitalize Spanish banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing