Stocks, Commodities Rise on Bernanke; Dollar Erases GainInyoung Hwang and Julia Leite
U.S. stocks rose, reversing earlier losses, and commodities climbed as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said the central bank is prepared to act to boost growth if labor markets don’t improve. The Dollar Index erased gains while Treasuries retreated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up