College Students Are Bearing More of the Tuition BurdenBy
Every year the private education lender Sallie Mae sets out to understand how families pay for college. This year’s report brought some bleak news, showing how financially stressed parents are shifting more of the education burden to students. Two years ago parents paid for 47 percent of college costs from income, savings, and borrowing; their share is now down to 37 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling