College Students Are Bearing More of the Tuition BurdenBy
Every year the private education lender Sallie Mae sets out to understand how families pay for college. This year’s report brought some bleak news, showing how financially stressed parents are shifting more of the education burden to students. Two years ago parents paid for 47 percent of college costs from income, savings, and borrowing; their share is now down to 37 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe