China Stocks Rebound From 2009 Low on Higher Railway InvestmentBloomberg News
China’s stocks rose, helping the benchmark index rebound from a three-year low, after the government said it will boost railway infrastructure investment and forecast economic growth will pick up in the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting