Bernanke Says Banks Underreporting Libor Very TroublingCaroline Salas Gage and Craig Torres
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said the underreporting of London interbank offered rates is “unacceptable behavior” and the U.S. central bank offered a “substantial response” to address the problem.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing