B-School Photo of the Week: MIT Sloan
The main mezzanine at the new MIT Sloan School of Management building in Cambridge, Mass., is designed to be lit almost exclusively by daylight from the south-facing windows. The 215,000-square-foot building opened in 2010. It includes an executive-education center, cafeteria, faculty offices, and MBA classrooms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy