Emerging Stocks Gain on Prospect Central Banks to Take ActionStephen Gunnion and Leon Lazaroff
Emerging-market stocks gained as the prospect that central banks in the U.S. and developing nations will take measures to stimulate their economies offset a lower global growth forecast from the International Monetary Fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks