Chef E. Michael Reidt's Office Bag LunchDavid Wescott
E. Michael Reidt is the executive chef of Area 31 in downtown Miami, where he has garnered a wide range of accolades for his pristine seafood, including a “Chef of the Year” award from Eater.com in 2011 (he was previously named one of the country’s best new chefs by Food & Wine in 2001). A Massachusetts native, Reidt is well regarded for his Latin-fusion cuisine. Here he shares his homemade flatbread recipe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life