Toshiba Hires JPMorgan to Weigh Westinghouse Sale, Express SaysMaria Kolesnikova
Toshiba Corp. hired JPMorgan Chase & Co. to study a potential sale of a 49 percent stake in nuclear-plant designer Westinghouse Electric Corp., the Sunday Express reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline