Tinkler Group Bids for Whitehaven Coal After Share SlideSoraya Permatasari and Elisabeth Behrmann
Australian mining magnate Nathan Tinkler offered to buy the rest of Whitehaven Coal Ltd. with an offer valuing it at A$5.3 billion ($5.4 billion) after a share plunge since his initial proposal last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's