Knicks’ Jason Kidd Charged With DWI After Car Crash in HamptonsErik Matuszewski
Jason Kidd was charged with driving while intoxicated following a single-car accident in the Hamptons yesterday, the latest offseason twist in the point guard situation for the New York Knicks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States