Dubai’s Stocks Advance to Week-High on Emaar; Egypt DeclinesAlaa Shahine
Dubai’s benchmark stock index rose to the highest level in more than a week as Emaar Properties PJSC said it received offers for nine times the $500 million of Islamic bonds it sold. Egyptian stocks declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself