Most Greeks Want Government to Boost Economic Growth, Poll ShowsPaul Tugwell
Most Greeks say the main priority of Greece’s new coalition government lead by Antonis Samaras should be to boost the economy, a poll by Kapa Research SA showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020