South Africa Yields Fall to Record on Foreign Demand; Rand GainsRobert Brand
South African bonds gained, driving yields to record lows, after Italy’s downgrade by Moody’s Investors Service made the debt of the continent’s biggest economy more attractive. The rand appreciated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's