Power Play: Did Duke Energy Pick the Right CEO?By
The staid, predictable world of regulated electric utilities isn’t known for drama or intrigue. And yet the sector is currently serving up the most interesting corporate power play in a while, filled with plenty of ego and allegations of backstabbing and double-dealing. And all in genteel North Carolina, of all places.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure