Power Play: Did Duke Energy Pick the Right CEO?By
The staid, predictable world of regulated electric utilities isn’t known for drama or intrigue. And yet the sector is currently serving up the most interesting corporate power play in a while, filled with plenty of ego and allegations of backstabbing and double-dealing. And all in genteel North Carolina, of all places.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn