New York Fed Says It Knew Barclays Underreported LiborCaroline Salas Gage and Cheyenne Hopkins
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York became aware that Barclays Plc was underreporting borrowing costs for the London interbank offered rate in April 2008, according to documents released after U.S. lawmakers demanded information about the rate-rigging scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy