Munich Re Buys German Wind Parks in $3 Billion Renewables PlanSally Bakewell
Munich Re, the world’s biggest reinsurer, agreed to buy six wind parks in Germany from developer Wpd AG as part of a plan to invest 2.5 billion euros ($3 billion) in renewable energy and new technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day