Linklaters, Kaufman Dolowich, McKenna: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Linklaters LLP corporate partners David Holdsworth and Shane Griffin advised Dentsu Inc., the 111-year-old Japanese advertising company, on its purchase of Britain’s Aegis Group Plc in a 3.16 billion-pound ($4.9 billion) deal to create a global media and marketing network to challenge WPP Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards